- Sign up for an application account at http://um.ugm.ac.id.
- Complete the online application form and upload the following documents (minimum 150kb and maximum 200kb):
For applicants who graduated in 2021 and 2022 For applicants who will be graduated in 2023
Format Colored Photograph with white background Colored Photograph with white background *.jpg High school graduation certificate SAT/A-Level/International Baccalaureate or equivalent certificate High school academic report from grade 10 to 12 High school academic report from grade 10 to 11 and the first semester of grade 12 National Examination Final Score transcript (SKHUN) ID Card (SIM/KTP/Passport/Student Card) ID Card (SIM/KTP/Passport/Student Card) English Languange Proficency as indicated by TOEFL/IELTS* English Languange Proficency as indicated by TOEFL/IELTS* A Statement of Document Authenticity which can be downloaded here A Statement of Document Authenticity which can be downloaded here Certificate of awards (if any) Certificate of awards (if any)
- Pay non refundable application fee, the payment instruction will be found on your registration account.
- Admission Card can be printed on the day as mentioned in your application account.
Prospective participants who upload an official and valid English proficiency certificate and it is verified by the Faculty verifier, are not required to take the AcEPT test. On the other hand, for the participant who does not upload it or the participants upload the English proficiency certificate that is unofficial and/or unverified or does not meet the requirement, then they are still required to take the AcEPT test.
Information on English Proficiency Test
- ETS TOEFL, more info
- ETS TOEFL iBT Home Edition, more info
- Britishcouncil IELTS test, more info
- IALF IELTS test, more info
- IIEF, more info
- Senior High School (Sekolah Menengah Atas) or equivalent (Graduates of 2023, 2022, 2021).
- A-Level qualification, IB qualification, or equal with Indonesian High School qualification.